Extremely good dirt on this farm located 6 miles northwest of Scottsbluff, Nebraska. Consistent high yields of corn & sugar beets and any other valley crop. Composed of 173 acres under a 2005 Valley 11 tower wiper pivot. Plus 25 acres gravity irrigated with pipe. Live water stream for wintering livestock. Produces a lot of winter cattle grazing. Plenty of irrigation water delivered by Pathfinder Irrigation District. There are no structures, but there is plenty of room for home & improvements.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Broker for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
- Scotts Bluff County Properties by Type
- Farms in Scotts Bluff County
- Ranches in Scotts Bluff County
- Recreational Property in Scotts Bluff County
- Residential Property in Scotts Bluff County
- Undeveloped Land in Scotts Bluff County
- Commercial Property in Scotts Bluff County
- Hunting Land in Scotts Bluff County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.